Thursday 13 October 2016

Jewelry Haul no. 1 (2016)

Hello Ladies! My cousin's wedding is this December and I'm the maid of honour. So I'm gradually shopping for matching jewelry with all my outfits in her wedding. Today I'm going to share some pictures of the jewelry I bought recently. In case there is any confusion, this is all artificial jewelry!

The first picture shows two items; a golden bracelet and dual-finger rings with four connecting chains. The dual finger ring is supposed to be worn on the thumb and the little finger with the chains hanging freely under the knuckles. I'm planning to wear these two pieces with my green outfit for my cousin's mehndi ceremony. I bought both these pieces from Gulf shopping center.   

Golden bracelet and dual-finger rings.
The second picture shows two golden bangles with pink gems and one multi-color golden bracelet in a wavy pattern. The bangles I'm planning to wear with a pink and golden suit that I have ordered for one of the several functions of my cousin's wedding. These three pieces were bought from a lady in DHA who sells jewelry from her home. The lovely lady also gave us these colourful pouches to store our jewelry in.

Golden bangles and bracelet.
Jewelry pouches.
The last picture is not exactly a haul as it was a gift from my aunt who just came back from KSA. She got me a pair of long silver earrings with pink and purple stones; matching ring and a pair of golden bangles. The earrings and the ring are quite funky and I can't wait to wear them. The bangles unfortunately are too small for me and I will have to pass them along to my mother.

Earrings, ring and bangles.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my haul. Do let me know if you would like to read more such posts in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment