Saturday 24 September 2016

Swatches: Kathleen Light X Colourpop Alyssa and November

Hello beauties! I hope you are all doing well. This is going to be a very short post today. I just wanted to show you guys two of my latest Colourpop acquisitions. In August, I went to this makeup exhibition called Enchanted held at the Tavern Grill. You can see my stash below:

Makeup haul from Enchanted (August 2016).

I know, I know, I'm  not addressing the elephant in the room (AKA the Jaclyn Hill's Champagne Pop Palette); but I'm planning a separate detailed review post on it.

This post is just to share my swatches of Colourpop's new shades of Ultra Satin liquid lipsticks. As most of you already know, these are 2 of the 3 shades created by the youtube makeup guru, Kathleen Lights, in collaboration with Colourpop. I bought Alyssa and November to try. I have swatched them below for my dear readers (with both flash and indoor light):
Top: Alyssa, Bottom: November (Natural light, indoors).

Top: Alyssa, Bottom: November (flash).
First shade is Alyssa, which is a "neutral dusty pink". It looks like a good nude for everyday and I'm excited to try it out.

The second shade, November, is a "mid-tone warm peachy pink" that looks like a more universal shade.

I'll post lip swatches and reviews for both when I have tried them out in this post. Meanwhile, post comments below if you have tried any of these new shades or want to try them out.

Also, for more information on these shades, watch Kathleen's video on scoop on whom she has named the shades after.


No comments:

Post a Comment